Volunteer With Us
World Impact cannot complete the work of reaching under-resourced communities for Christ without the important work of volunteers. We need place volunteers in a variety of roles, from doing cross-cultural evangelism to mowing lawns. Please contact the World Impact location nearest to you to inquire about specific volunteer opportunities.
Areas of Service
- Church-plant teams
- After-school tutors
- Administrative roles in ministry and school offices
- Facilities maintenance— missionary homes, as well as ministry, school and camp buildings
- School teaching and administration
- Medical and dental clinics
- No set minimum age exists. Minimum age will depend on the role being filled. Volunteers under 18 years of age will need to have a waiver of liability completed and signed by their parent or guardian.
- Volunteers are required to be Christians, especially those serving in capacities that deal with the public.
- Volunteers serving in ministerial roles (e.g. helping with a Bible club, Bible study, church service, evangelistic outreach, tutoring in a school, serving as a camp counselor, etc.) and administrative roles deemed to be sensitive in nature will require background checks.
- Volunteers do not necessarily need special skills; however, some ministries may have specific roles for volunteers that do require certain skills.
Groups often serve with us, normally in ministry or facilities-maintenance projects. Contact one of our ministries for more information or set up a group-service project.
If you would like a volunteer application or to find out more information, please contact the World Impact location nearest to you. Contact information for our different ministries can be found here.
Thank you for your interest in serving God with us!