News and Media Resources
Since 1971, World Impact has been committed to serving under-resourced communities. We empower urban leaders and partner with local churches to reach their cities with the Gospel.
These high-resolution logos are offered as .PNG files and the bios as PDFs for use by the media. Simply click on the files you’d like to use and download them to your computer.
Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders - President and CEO
For media inquiries, email email@example.com.
The Ins and Outs of Urban Ministry
September 16, 2020
When I was pastoring, a colleague who worked at another ministry in our community dropped by to talk. I could see she was dejected.Read more
The Dirty Little Secret of Poverty Work
September 8, 2020
I believe there is a dirty little secret about poverty work. Too often, people in poverty are viewed as charity cases that allow us to fulfill our life purpose.Read more
Check Out Our Podcast
Empowered is our podcast and video series! Each episode features different urban leaders, pastors, church planters and World Impact staff sharing what they have learned over their years in ministry. Ways to listen.
World Impact Press Release
- World Impact Launches New Mission Statement
- World Impact Announces Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders as new CEO and President
- World Impact Board Announces Resignation of CEO and President Efrem Smith
- Stadia Partners with World Impact to Start Churches among the Urban Poor
- Dr. Alvin Sanders Transitions to World Impact
- Efrem Smith Joins World Impact