News and Media Resources
Since 1971, World Impact has been committed to serving under-resourced communities. We empower urban leaders and partner with local churches to reach their cities with the Gospel.
These high-resolution logos are offered as .PNG files and the bios as PDFs for use by the media. Simply click on the files you’d like to use and download them to your computer.
Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders - President and CEO
For media inquiries, email email@example.com.
Obedience Builds Faith
October 22, 2020
Obedience builds faith and at every step of obedience we can trust God to see us, send us, and empower us to share Jesus.Read more
Good Intentions Aren’t Enough
October 21, 2020
Oftentimes what many intend to be redemptive becomes exploitative. This happens when the mindset is to rescue people from their social class, striving to be the “savior” of the poor and their neighborhoods.Read more
Check Out Our Podcast
Empowered is our podcast and video series! Each episode features different urban leaders, pastors, church planters and World Impact staff sharing what they have learned over their years in ministry. Ways to listen.
World Impact Press Release
- World Impact Launches New Mission Statement
- World Impact Announces Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders as new CEO and President
- World Impact Board Announces Resignation of CEO and President Efrem Smith
- Stadia Partners with World Impact to Start Churches among the Urban Poor
- Dr. Alvin Sanders Transitions to World Impact
- Efrem Smith Joins World Impact