News and Media Resources
Since 1971, World Impact has been committed to serving under-resourced communities. We empower urban leaders and partner with local churches to reach their cities with the Gospel.
These high-resolution logos are offered as .PNG files and the bios as PDFs for use by the media. Simply click on the files you’d like to use and download them to your computer.
Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders - President and CEO
For media inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Discipleship?
June 17, 2021
At the top of Jesus’ checklist after leaving the tomb was to order his apostles to make disciples of all nations. But what does that mean?Read more
The New Normal
June 15, 2021
Nobody’s life has been affected more drastically by the pandemic than those who live in the condition of poverty...Read more
Check Out Our Podcast
Empowered is our podcast and video series! Each episode features different urban leaders, pastors, church planters and World Impact staff sharing what they have learned over their years in ministry. Ways to listen.
World Impact Press Release
- World Impact Launches New Mission Statement
- World Impact Announces Rev. Dr. Alvin Sanders as new CEO and President
- World Impact Board Announces Resignation of CEO and President Efrem Smith
- Stadia Partners with World Impact to Start Churches among the Urban Poor
- Dr. Alvin Sanders Transitions to World Impact
- Efrem Smith Joins World Impact